Are you looking for information about Affordable Solar Energy Phoenix? Get in touch with a Phoenix solar power installer and get an Expert cost quote Now.
Solar Power Specialists Phoenix all agree that the world runs on energy — it powers our lives and all of the things in it. Up until quite recently, though, Phoenix Home Solar Power System would all agree that we got the lion’s share of that energy from non-renewable resources that are bad for our environment and Phoenix Solar Power Systems for Homes: things like coal, oil, and natural gas. Solar Power Specialists of Phoenix all contend that Solar energy, on the other hand, is a clean and renewable resource that’s been getting a lot more attention as of late.
Solar energy has been around for several decades, and recently, it’s become more affordable than ever. More and more Home Solar Power System Phoenix homeowners are getting on board with solar panels and the Phoenix Solar Power Systems for Home energy they harness because the benefits of solar energy are clearer than ever.
1. Solar can save you a lot of money. Conservative estimates put savings at around $50 per month, but if you live in a sunny area or a state where conventional energy is expensive, you can save even more — as much as $30,000 or more over 20 years.
2. Solar can actually earn you money. This is all thanks to SRECs, or solar renewable energy credits. The utility companies in some states will actually pay you for the energy you generate but don’t use, and you can earn some money, usually several hundred dollars or more each year.
3. Solar panels can increase the value of your home. Just like an updated kitchen, a solar panel system is a huge selling point of any home. Install panels on your roof, and you could see an increase of $20,000 or more on your property value.
4. There’s a tax incentive with solar. If you install a solar panel system on your home, you can deduct 30% of the cost on your taxes that year. That's substantial!
5. Solar panels last a long time. Most panels come with a 20 or 25 year warranty, and many will work to harness the sun’s energy for much longer than that.
6. Solar reduces your dependence on fossil fuels. What happens when we run out of fossil fuels? These may be natural resources, but they’re by no meals renewable resources. By using solar energy, you either reduce your dependency on these resources or eliminate it altogether.
7. Solar reduces your dependence on foreign energy. This helps the domestic economy by creating jobs and keeping money here rather than sending it overseas.
8. Solar means you’re not subject to volatile energy costs. The price of household electricity is not a fixed number; it varies wildly from state to state, and it can fluctuate throughout the year. This volatility can make it difficult for the average homeowner to budget for utility bills. When you use solar, however, this is no longer a concern.
9. Solar is reliable. The sun comes up every day, and even if it’s obscured by clouds during a rainy spell, there’s still enough sunlight to generate energy. With solar, you’ll always have power.
10. Solar is good clean energy. Unlike other forms of energy, solar is sustainable. There are no CO2 emissions, no concerns about a harmful spill, and no negative implications on the environment.